Presenter: Willem van der Westhuizen
The applicant has 24 years experience in power plant critical pumps and associated equipment and mechanical engineering. Willem joined Eskom in July 1982 as a Pupil technician. Willem joined the Turbine Plant Engineering Department in Megawatt Park as…More
AIM OF THE COURSE
Β After successful completion of this course the attendees will have a better understanding of centrifugal pump fundamentals, enabling them to apply the knowledge gained in their daily work.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS WORKSHOP
- System engineers involved in improving reliability, plant operators, and maintenance staff.
- Manufacturers and engineering consultants.
- Plant performance department candidates
|Centrifugal Pump Fundamentals
- Influence of Roughness Estimate on Sytem Performance/Bloemwater
- Inlet Conditions Leading to Problems
- Knysna – Pump Station
- Duvha – Condensate Extraction Pump Bearing Failures
- Dynamic Pressure starting from Start Up
- Case Study 1 β Ash Water Return System
- Case Study 2 β BosloopWintershoek Water Supply Pipeline
- Complex Vibrations Related to Boiler Feed Pump Barrel Casings β Lethabo EFB 4B
- CPP Vibrations β Lethabo
- LPH Drain Pumps Failure and Half Flow Pump Motor Vibrations/Koeberg
- Ejector Water Pump Bearing Failures β Lethabo
- Cavitation Paper
- NPSH Calculations β Tutuka
- Vibrations in Centrifugal Pumps
- Vibration Guide Line
- Allianz Handbook of Loss Prevention
The precise content may change on the day depending on the specific needs of the delegates.
For volume discounts and in-house rates, please contact:
Phindi Mbedzi at 2KG Training
Tell: +27 (0) 11 325 0686
Cell: +27 (0) 71 125 6188