Presenter: Denzil Bazley
A registered Professional Engineer, holder of the Government Certificate of Competence (GCC Mechanical) and member of the SA institution of Mechanical Engineers. Having 30 years experience in maintenance management and training in a variety of industri…More
|Number of days:3|
|Date and Venue:|
|July 22, 2019|
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Maintenance, operations and production staff involved in PSV operation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Foremen and supervisors
- Operations staff
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Examine the origins and development of PSV’s, and code requirements, such as ASME Sections I and VIII, API and ISO Standards.
- Identify the sizing, application and installation requirements of PSV’s.
- Recognize the operational malfunctions of PSV’s.
- Understand the inspection, maintenance, operation, troubleshooting and repair of PSV’s.
- Identify critical inspection, maintenance, operation, troubleshooting and repair of PSV’s.
- Calibration of safety relief valves and nondestructive examination.
- Completion of a Competency Test to demonstrate knowledge and competence in the subject.