Presenter: Graham Scrogham
Graham has over 25 years’ experience in Vibration Analysis working across a wide range of industries such as Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Utilities to name a few. Graham has been a Lead Engineer on Asset Management projects offshore in the UK since 2…More
This course is based on the ISO 18436-2 certification program vibration analyst category 1 syllabus and is designed to prepare staff for the British Institute of Non Destructive Testing (BINDT) PCN VA Cat 1 Certification Exam.
The course is accredited by BINDT PCN to CM GEN App D.
VA Cat 1 personnel are qualified to perform a range of single-channel machinery vibration condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines activities in accordance with ISO 17359 and ISO 13373-1.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers, Engineers, Analysts, Supervisors, Technicians and Operators who wish to learn about basic vibration monitoring and analysis in the areas of Operations, Maintenance, Engineering, Reliability and Condition Monitoring.
AFTER THE COURSE YOU ARE EQUIPED WITH
- Evidence of training to VA1 in accordance with ISO 18436-2 and BINDT PCN CM Gen App D
- Gaining skills in measuring vibration
- Awareness of typical vibration levels for a range of machines
- Understanding a basic range of VA techniques and single channel instrumentation
- Gaining practical approaches to practical vibration analysis and monitoring
- Awareness of key International Standards covering vibration condition monitoring
The precise content may change on the day depending on the specific needs of the delegates.
For volume discounts and in-house rates, please contact:
Phindi Mbedzi at 2KG Training
Tell: +27 (0) 11 325 0686
Cell: +27 (0) 71 125 6188