Presenter: Audits of Existing Rotating Machinery Installations
Presenter: Course Objective Upon completion of this course, participants will gain a basic understanding of the main components and subsystems of audit procedures. They will learn to critique the advantages, applications, More
Upon completion of this course, participants will gain a basic understanding of the main components and subsystems of audit procedures. They will learn to critique the advantages, applications, performance, and economics of different plant features and alternative features that audits may indicate need to be retrofitted.
Participants will learn about the influence of various auxiliary systems including instrumentation and controls, process accessories, the process itself, and how this can contribute to an effective audit. They will also learn some basics about the role of operations personnel and training and how they can help maximize audit effectiveness.
Participants will discover the basics required in minimizing operating cost and optimizing efficiency, reliability, and component longevity and will learn about the overall legislative limits the plant must operate within (including monitoring and control of environmental emissions) and any changes in same. They will gain insights into predictive and preventive maintenance, reliability and testing, and what that does for audit planning. Finally, they will discover some of the latest technology in all of the above and identify methods for self-improvement.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS WORKSHOP
- System engineers involved in improving reliability, plant operators, and maintenance staff.
- Manufacturers and engineering consultants.
- Plant performance department candidates
|Centrifugal Pump Fundamentals
- Influence of Roughness Estimate on Sytem Performance/Bloemwater
- Inlet Conditions Leading to Problems
- Knysna – Pump Station
- Duvha – Condensate Extraction Pump Bearing Failures
- Dynamic Pressure starting from Start Up
- Case Study 1 – Ash Water Return System
- Case Study 2 – BosloopWintershoek Water Supply Pipeline
- Complex Vibrations Related to Boiler Feed Pump Barrel Casings – Lethabo EFB 4B
- CPP Vibrations – Lethabo
- LPH Drain Pumps Failure and Half Flow Pump Motor Vibrations/Koeberg
- Ejector Water Pump Bearing Failures – Lethabo
- Cavitation Paper
- NPSH Calculations – Tutuka
- Vibrations in Centrifugal Pumps
- Vibration Guide Line
- Allianz Handbook of Loss Prevention
The precise content may change on the day depending on the specific needs of the delegates.
For volume discounts and in-house rates, please contact:
Phindi Mbedzi at 2KG Training
Tell: +27 (0) 11 325 0686
Cell: +27 (0) 71 125 6188